So you've heard about our Hemptation Scalp Rinse, but you're wondering "why would I even need to to use that"? Keep reading to learn how to use the scalp rinse and how it will help you grow longer and stronger hair.
The Two Things You Need To Focus On For Longer Hair
- A healthy scalp
- Protected ends
Having a dirty, raw, and/or irritated scalp can prevent your hair follicle from getting the nutrients it needs to grow hair.
It's important that you regularly remove product build-up, dandruff/dead skin, and harmful bacterias from your scalp in order to create a healthy environment for your hair to grow and thrive.
On the other hand, once your hair grows you'll need to retain the growth by keeping your hair moisturized to avoid split ends and breakage.
Hemptation Scalp Rinse helps you achieve both of these goals!
How Does The Scalp Rinse Work
Black Vanity's Hemptation Scalp Rinse has four key ingredients (Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp Seed Extract, Peppermint Oil, & Tea Tree Oil) to help you:
- remove edge control, stubborn product build-up, and debris from your scalp (to allow your any products you use after wash day to penetrate the hair follicle & shaft)
- soothe an itchy scalp and help prevent the itchiness from returning after wash day
- kill harmful bacteria and germs that are often introduced from dirty nails and hair tools
- balance your scalp's pH balance, so you're scalp's natural sebum can do it's thing
- stimulate blood flow to your scalp (thus encouraging hair growth)
How To Use The Hemptation Scalp Rinse
1. Section your hair into 4 or more manageable sections
2. Taking one section down at a time, use the bottle's nozzle to apply the scalp rinse directly to your scalp. Gently massage the product into your scalp and hair. Avoid scratching your scalp or using your finger nails when massaging.
3. Once all 4 sections are completed, apply more of the product where needed and massage.
4. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes for a deeper cleanse
5. Rinse your hair (preferably in sections) with warm water. You'll notice all the product build-up and dirt will change the color of the water. That means the product is working!
6. Shampoo like you usually do. Remember to follow up with a deep conditioner to provide your hair with necessary moisture.
8. Use your Hemptation Hair Growth Oil on your scalp and hair to lock in your hydration and moisture.
Repeat these steps every 7-10 days or as needed.
Need a video tutorial? Check this out 👇🏽